With over 25 years of experience in assessing substance abuse, you can be assured that both the assessment and the documentation will meet all requirements of the court or other referring agency.
Utilization of up-to-date and widely accepted diagnostic evaluation methods insures the accuracy of the assessment. In this way, I am able to both make appropriate recommendations and also avoid mislabeling of those who are not chemically dependent.
Specialization in evaluating for substance abuse problems related to:
- Divorce and child custody issues.
- Out-of-state legal problems including DUI and possession/under the influence.
In my role as a Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) I act as the service agent responsible for overseeing the DOT return to duty process for those employees in the transportation industry who have tested positive for banned substances.
Experienced in doing SAP assessments for the Department of Transportation since the inception of DOT Guidelines in 1995 for the following agencies:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)